The Practice objective is to provide a high level of service to a selected number of clients
specialising in the design, co-ordination, supervision and project management of building
engineering services installations in all types of buildings including:
- Heating, ventilation and air conditioning systems.
- Process refrigeration and compressed gas systems.
- Sanitation and drainage systems.
- Lighting and electrical power systems.
- Fire detection and alarms and fire fighting systems.
- Information Technology systems.
- Energy audits and surveys.
- Health & Safety CDM (Construction Design Management) Planning Supervisor.
- Facilities Project Management.